Dr. Hasrat Efendi Samosir, MA.
Dr. Zainun, MA.
Dr. M. Abror Parinduri, MA.
Dra. Hj. Waridah Pulungan, M.Hum.
Ihsan Habib Siregar, S.Psi.
Imam Mulia Pribadi, S.Psi.
- Transportation for the distribution of 2 cars, (1 car from university, 1 car from BKM management).
- The distribution is done in 2 stages (400 gift packages).
- Location of gift distribution: Percut Sei Tuan, Serdang Bedagai, Binjai, Belawan.
- Phase I (200 gift packages) consisted of two teams:
The team I (100 gift packages): Dr. Hasrat, Dr. Haris, Fajar Bahusni SH, Ihsan (documentary). Zone: Kec. Medan Belawan (fringe community/fishermen).
Team II (100 gift packages): Dr. Zainun, Dr. Abror, Fauzi M.Pd.I, Imam (documentary). Zone: Kec. Percut Sei Tuan (fishing community).
- Phase II (200 gift packages) consists of two teams:
Team I (100 gift packages): Dr. Hasrat, Dr. Haris, Yusri SH, Hj. Waridah M.Hum, Imam (documentary). Zone: Serdang Bedagai.
Team II (100 gift packages): Dr. Zainun, Dr. Abror, Fauzi M.Pd.I, Hj. Emma M.Si, Ihsan (documentary). Zone: Binjai.
- The division of phase 1 will take place on Tuesday, April 7, 2020. The distribution of phase 2 will be discussed later.
- Each team immediately met the people who needed and handed over the gifts. With the snowball sampling technique.
- This activity was filled with a brief outreach to educate the public about preventing the spread of COVID-19, followed by a prayer led by a member of the BKM for the Indonesian people to come out of the COVID-19 crisis, a prayer for the founders of the Medan Area University Foundation, a large family of the Foundation and The Medan Area University Academic Community, for our two parents, as well as prayers for the progress of the Medan Area University.
- All these activities were documented by Imam and Ihsan in the form of pictures and videos.